Why we give
In order to provide our children with amazing experiences throughout the year, we count on your support to help fundraise.
Our current fundraising goals for 2020/2021 are a little different than in past years. Our fundraising focus is to raise $5,500 to cover the cost of three water bottle filling stations for when we return to our classrooms, as well as grants for teachers and other necessities.
Following are a few of the fundraising activities that are under consideration:
- Eagle Rock branded masks & neck gaiters – information coming soon!
- Virtual Walk-A-Thon
- Butter Braid Pastries sales
- Giving Tuesday (December 1)
- Drive-thru and online book fair
- More ideas and activities to come as we navigate the year…
There are two main ways to give directly – as a one-time gift or through one of our fundraisers.
Please include donation fees! We are charged a fee to accept your donation. Give Lively includes a handy-dandy checkbox to include these fees with your donation. Please check that box with every donation to ensure we get the full donation amount.
- 0.8% – bank account donation fee
- 2.2% + $0.30 – most major credit cards donation fee
- 3.5% + $0.30 – American Express donation fee
Give when you shop
AmazonSmile is a simple and automatic way for you to support Eagle Rock every time you shop, at no cost to you. When you shop at smile.amazon.com, you’ll find the exact same low prices, vast selection and convenient shopping experience as Amazon.com, with the added bonus that Amazon will donate a portion of the purchase price Eagle Rock! To shop at AmazonSmile simply go to smile.amazon.com and you will see eligible products marked “Eligible for AmazonSmile donation”.
If you are new to AmazonSmile, you need to select Eagle Rock Multi-Age PTA as your charitable organization to receive donations from eligible purchases before you begin shopping. Amazon will remember your selection, and then every eligible purchase you make at smile.amazon.com will result in a donation.
If you already use AmazonSmile and would like to change your charitable organization to Eagle Rock Multi-Age PTA, simply sign in to smile.amazon.com and select “Change your Charity” in “Your Account”.
But wait, there’s more! AmazonSmile is now available via the Amazon Shopping App using supported Android devices. While you cannot access Amazon Smile via the iPhone Amazon app, you can easily set up a shortcut to the Amazon Smile website which gives a near identical experience to the app. Another easy way to support Eagle Rock on the go!
Fred Meyer donates over $2 million per year to non-profits in Alaska, Idaho, Oregon and Washington, based on where their customers tell them to give. Here’s how the program works:
- Sign up for the Community Rewards program by linking your Fred Meyer Rewards Card to Eagle Rock Multi-Age PTA at fredmeyer.com/communityrewards. You can search for Eagle Rock Multi-Age PTA or by our non-profit number KX094. Important! If you have previously registered for ERMA with this program, please re-register using our new non-profit number KX094.
- Every time you shop and use your Rewards Card, you are helping us earn a donation! You still earn your Rewards Points, Fuel Points, and Rebates, just as you do today.
If you do not have a Rewards Card, they are available at the Customer Service desk of any Fred Meyer store.
Boxtops 4 Education
Simply scan your store receipt with the Box Tops mobile app to identify participating products and instantly add cash to our earnings online. Learn more at www.boxtops4education.com.
- Convenient: scan anytime within 14 days of purchase
- Easy to Use: no more clipping or sending Box Tops to school
- Real-Time: ERMA’s earnings are automatically updated online
- Extra Cash: access special bonus offers on top of the school’s regular earnings
Eagle Rock library wish list on Amazon
Another option for giving throughout the school year is via our library’s wish list on Amazon. As you know, the library is undergoing a transformation and we are hoping to introduce many new books as well as increase quantities of certain titles. The wish list is a great way to help us accomplish this goal and bring great books to our students! Simply shop from the wish list, add to cart, and select the Eagle Rock ‘ship to’ address.
Corporate Matching: all year
Cash donations: all year (use one-time gift link)
ERMA branded masks & gaiters: coming soon!
Butter Braid Pastries: October 29 – November 12 (tentative)
Winter Online Book Fair: November 30 – December 11 (tentative)
Give as a partner
Duvall has some amazing community partners who have chosen to partner with our PTA. We feature community partners on our Website and through other opportunities. For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.